Kleinschmidt Associates, a renewable energy and integrated water resources consulting firm, is seeking to fill an immediate position for our Strasburg, Pennsylvania office.
This position is for a senior level engineer with proven experience in stream restoration, wetland mitigation, shoreline stabilization, dam removal, and other ecosystem restoration projects. The successful candidate will have business development and technical responsibilities. Technical responsibilities include a combination of design calculations, final design and construction package preparation, preparation of permit applications, bidding and construction administration, and project management. The immediate need will have the candidate participating as part of an interdisciplinary team of technical professionals working on various projects throughout the U.S.
• BS in Civil or Biological Engineering with minimum of 8 years experience in stream restoration design, fluvial geomorphology, sediment transport, wetland mitigation design, and ecosystem restoration; an advanced degree is preferred
• Registration (or ability to be immediately registered) as a Licensed Professional Engineer in one or more of the following states: PA, NY, CT, SC
• Demonstrated experience with design calculations, final design and construction package preparation, preparation of permit applications, and bidding and construction administration
• Experience with project management and business development
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Proven track record of working collaboratively with clients, regulators, and co-workers
• Must possess current authorization to work in the United States.
In addition to excellent technical skills, the successful candidate will possess strong oral and written communication skills, be self-motivated and growth oriented with demonstrated ability to work effectively with a multidisciplinary team while applying civil engineering skills from analysis and design through to construction.
Kleinschmidt offers a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for advancement in a growing, international consulting firm. Kleinschmidt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply For This Position:
To apply for this position, please email cover letter and resume to our Careers email address.
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: http://www.KleinschmidtUSA.com|