Main Line Health
Show all jobs for this employer
Job Title: Environmental Services Attendant|
|Job Number (if applicable):
|Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania |
Amazing career experiences that count.
At Main Line Health®, our Magnet® hospitals are well-known throughout suburban Philadelphia for our award-winning care. We recently have been recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the top ten "Best Places to Work" in the Delaware Valley. And with a history spanning more than 150 years, it’s one of the region’s most honored and respected academic healthcare institutions.
Environmental Services Attendant
Bryn Mawr Rehab - Malvern, PA
• Day/Evening Shifts- 16 hours/week, weekend rotation required
• Evening Shift- 40 hours/week, every other weekend rotation
Bryn Mawr Rehab is currently in need of an Environmental Services Attendant who will provide daily cleaning and supply patient rooms, units, nursing stations, lounges, lavatories, public bathrooms, offices and any other areas assigned in accordance with standard procedures of the Environmental Services Department and in accordance with hospital objectives. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Performing cleaning functions in assigned areas
• Using equipment and chemicals for their intended purpose, ensuring that equipment and hospital property are not damaged
• Accountability for cleanliness and neat appearance of assigned area that the schedule is complete so area will pass inspection of supervisors or administrative personnel
• Assisting in cleaning of emergency spills
• Observing and reporting the need for repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures
• Participating in hospital Disaster Drill Plan
Candidates must have High School Diploma. GED preferred. Mechanical aptitude is desired. Ability to understand written and verbal English sufficiently to perform job requirements is a plus. Must have means of transportation.
If you're ready to do more with your career, please e-mail Ellen Purcell at PurcellE@mlhs.org. Please be sure to specify position of interest. Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply For This Position:
If you're ready to do more with your career, please e-mail Ellen Purcell at PurcellE@mlhs.org. Please be sure to specify position of interest.
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: http://mainlinehealth.org/careers|
PennsylvaniaJobs.Com is a company and service mark of Vigilant Corporation, a Pennsylvania corporation, and is not affiliated with any agency of the government of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The advertisers and PennsylvaniaJobs.Com expressly disclaim any and all liability for typographical errors, mistakes or misprints.