Imagine working for a leading healthcare company whose employees share a singular vision: to improve every life we touch. Our work matters at ERDMAN.
ERDMAN is recognized as a leading provider of healthcare facilities solutions, working as a trusted healthcare partner to ensure our Clients' capital deployment and real estate solutions are aligned to achieve their strategic goals. Our integrated approach is founded on a spirit of innovation, collaboration, trust and strong relationships. We use our expertise to seamlessly blend strategic and operational components to allow sustainability for the future. Our team strives to create inspired, efficient, patient-centric environments that drive exceptional healthcare outcomes.
The Superintendent oversees field construction activities from project start to completion and closeout. Based on your level of experience, you will assist or provide the leadership, guidance, control and supervision required for subcontractors, suppliers, and crafts to construct the project. This position includes significant owner relations. This position may assist the Project Superintendent or Senior Project Superintendent with leading and managing projects of all sizes and complexity or, depending upon experience level, this position may lead and manage a project of small scale and complexity.
This position will be working in Bethlehem, PA on the LVHN project jobsite.
• Establishes on-site facilities, project office and utilities
• Hires and terminates direct labor and crafts as required
• Maintains order and cleanliness of the jobsite
• Maintains job log
• Manages project costs
• Reports weekly hours and estimated hours to completion
• Assists with preparation of master construction schedule
• Ensures subcontractors and suppliers meet schedule
• Develops and implements short-interval scheduling
• Establishes personal contact with client and keeps them informed of job progress
• Complete the substantial completion and final completion punch list in a timely manner
• Coordinate all regulatory inspections and obtain certificate of occupancy permit
Safety & Quality Assurance
• Oversees jobsite safety with subcontractors, direct hires and all other onsite personnel
• Conducts site inspections and sees that appropriate action is taken where necessary
• Documents and reports safety incidents
• Ensures trade's work is in compliance with plans, specifications and construction standards
• Coordinates required inspections by local building officials and regulatory agencies
• Coordinates testing of materials and systems
• Assists with subcontractor selection and management
• Directs and coordinates work of all subcontractors and vendors
• Maintains subcontract documents including contract, change orders, proposals and insurance certificates
Materials & Equipment Management
• Manages bill of materials and load schedules to ensure compatibility with project schedule
• Oversees delivery of materials
• Manages delivery for all materials and equipment
• Resolves material and equipment issues
• Degree (Bachelor's, Associate's, or Trade/Vocational) in Construction Management or Civil Engineering.
• Experience working with the construction industry, healthcare construction preferred
Knowledge and Training
• Strong understanding of design build process
• Knowledge of quality assurance methods
• Knowledge of standard safety practices and OSHA requirements
• Thorough knowledge of construction materials, techniques, terminology, and building codes
• Ability to move around construction projects in various stages of completion
Other Job Information
• Work is performed at the jobsite
• Extensive national travel, with emphasis on the West Coast
• Work may be necessary outside normal office hours depending on workload and schedules
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/yf8wmr6v89
To Apply For This Position:
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: http://www.Click2Apply.net/yf8wmr6v89|