Show all jobs for this employer
Job Title: Development Operations Specialist|
|Location: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania |
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• In coordination with the Finance and Membership Offices, process gifts, pledges and pledge payments from Development donors to see that they are recorded in Raisers’ Edge and deposited properly based on the donor’s intent and approved Foundation policies.
• Prepare for signature by the Foundation President and/or other appropriate entity acknowledgements for all gifts, pledges and pledge payments that meet the legal obligations for gift receipting and appropriately express the Foundation’s gratitude for the donor’s support in a timely manner.
• Work with the Chief Development Officer and other Development colleagues to design, produce and distribute both regular and specialized reports on donor/prospect activity.
• In coordination with Foundation IT staff and other colleagues – especially those in Membership – who use Raisers’ Edge, manage Development’s use of the database assuring that data is entered properly and completely and that data is maintained.
• Design and run reports and queries from Raisers’ Edge to meet the needs of the Development Office for information and actionable lists for mailings, invitations, etc.
• In coordination with or at the direction of other Development colleagues, create, produce and execute all aspects of the mailings on behalf of Development.EDUCATION/SPECIAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Meticulous data entry skills. Raiser’s Edge experience preferred but any data management system required.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills with superior grammatical understanding
• Microsoft Office Suite expert
To Apply For This Position:
1195 Baltimore Pike
Gettysburg PA 17316
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: www.gettysburgfoundation.org|
PennsylvaniaJobs.Com is a company and service mark of Vigilant Corporation, a Pennsylvania corporation, and is not affiliated with any agency of the government of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The advertisers and PennsylvaniaJobs.Com expressly disclaim any and all liability for typographical errors, mistakes or misprints.