HireArt is helping our client, a rapidly growing company committed to transforming the future of hospitality, hire a Property Maintenance Tech. In this role, you’ll be responsible for helping to deliver a flawless guest experience, ensuring the safety, functionality, consistency, and aesthetic quality of our clients’ spaces.
Property Maintenance Techs are efficient with their time, quick learners and excited to get their hands dirty. This is a great role for someone who enjoys being on their feet versus sitting at a desk all day!
We're looking for an operationally-focused individual, who is a high-achiever, energetic, detail-oriented, organized, passionate about hospitality, and an excellent communicator.
You have an excellent understanding of carpentry and mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems. You also have a flexible schedule and are open to travel and working some weekends as business requires.
As Property Maintenance Tech, you will:
• Complete a variety of tasks related to maintenance of guest spaces and rooms, including troubleshooting and light repairs - plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning, structural.
• Complete periodic maintenance of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and other building and room equipment.
• Perform handyman repairs to a high level finish in guest rooms and guest spaces, including furniture, doors, windows and other hardware.
• Ensure adherence to all relevant federal and local guidelines for safety and productivity including, OSHA, ADA and other required regulations.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area while completing tasks related to maintenance, repair or installation.
• Coordinate, meet and support 3rd party contractors including painters, wallpaper installers, furniture builders, photographers, housekeepers, and other specialized trades.
• Conduct thorough apartment walkthroughs and maintenance checks.
• Organize and document project information and updates.
• Instruct and supervise contractors as they paint, build furniture, hang art, photograph and clean.
• Travel to various buildings and cities as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience working in operations and maintenance
• Strong knowledge of skilled trades, such as HVAC, electrical or carpentry
• Excellent understanding of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
• Ability to lift and carry items and stand/walk for extended periods of time
• Professional demeanor and strong ability to establish positive relationships with others
• Ability to take the initiative and problem solve independently
• Knowledgeable with Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
• Motivated to adopt new and emerging technologies
• A perfectionist who obsesses over the details
• A flexible schedule and open to working some weekends as business requires
• Background in construction, hospitality, or operations is a plus
• Certifications in operations and maintenance such as carpentry, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, etc. is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week, including 3 weekdays and weekends, with occasional overtime), contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt and based in Philadelphia, PA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
To Apply For This Position:
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: https://www.hireart.com/jobs/638af574/apply|